House Construction Companies in Rawalpindi Islamabad
3B construction is striving to be one of the best House Construction Companies in Rawalpindi Islamabad.
Why you have to prefer 3B Construction?
- The company is registered with PEC in C4 Category. please click homepage for details
- It has all the technical resources like Engineer, Supervisors and other related staff to construct your house exactly as per architectural and structural drawings
- The Payment Process is step by step and time schedule is given
- Quality and Bill of Material will be given in advance
What services we provide
- Architects in Islamabad
- Grey Structure with material
- finishing with material
- Turnkey Projects (From Design to handover)
Machinery Required for Construction Work is
- Excavator (For excavation)
- Mixer machiner (for mortar of brickwork, Concrete, Flooring, Plaster Mortar, Tile Mortar)
- Lift for 2nd-floor work and 1st-floor slab concrete
- Shuttering (for Slab)
5 big factors which 3B construction does not compromise
- Foundation backfilling
- Water Proofing
- Construction joints
- Quality of Materials
- Time Management
The above 5 factors reduce the cost by 10 % if supervised properly.
Contract Agreement Samples
Sample of architecture and Grey Structure click on www.housebuilderslahore.com
On a separate note, the construction agreement that involves the builder, as well as the homeowner, should communicate all the necessary factors and mention the areas that will be the builder’s responsibility. It will help both parties to have fair communications and avoid any conflicts later on.
5 top Benefits of Hiring a General Contractor in 2020
- They offer professional design services.
- You need an efficient project manager.
- Good general contractors will have knowledge and experience.
- They can save you time, stress and money
- The Estimate Process is Vital for them
Considering Pakistan’s construction industry, it highly depends upon manual labor, despite the revolution in the construction methods. Even though the vast majority of the population comprises people below 40 years, the Pakistani youth today do not find construction jobs as much rewarding and are adopting other professions. Hence, the demand for skilled laborers is increasing while the supply is stagnant. Since such is the scenario, homeowners should book labor in advance and avoid any hassles that might disrupt their construction project. More importantly, it’s high time that construction companies start bringing innovations to their methods to attract youth, reduce costs, and build better.
Call now 0313-5329591 for meeting